The Office of Institutional Equity and Accessibility offers state-mandated Sexual Harassment Prevention Training. The Harassment-Free Workplace web training is mandatory for all faculty and staff members within their first six months of hire. This training is currently offered online only.
Please note, all in-person sexual harassment prevention training is suspended until further notice. All faculty and staff are requested to complete their sexual harassment prevention training online. To access the online sexual harassment training course, please follow the instructions below.
Accessing the Harassment-Free Workplace web training:
NOTE: New employees are provided access to the Harassment-Free Workplace online training five business days after their official start date.
Online Login Instructions
1. Click the hyperlink here: Online.kantola.com/Yale
2. Log into the Central Authentication Service by entering your Yale University provided NetID and Password
3. You will be redirected to your online Kantola training account
4. Start/complete your training (All staff are assigned the Harassment Prevention: A Commonsense Approach - Connecticut Manager eLearning course)
5. When you have completed the training, your training profile will be updated in TMS in 1-3 business days
For more information or questions about the Harassment Prevention: A Commonsense Approach - Connecticut Manager eLearning course, please email the Office of Institutional Equity and Accessibility at: email@example.com